Bringing peace and hope to mind, body and spirit through loving touch.
- Loving Hands works directly with patients, and with the doctors and nurses of hospitals, oncology centers and other treatment facilities. Medical specialists may refer patients for recommended services based on their knowledge of the patient’s situation and needs, or patients may choose to receive services for themselves. In order to ensure the comfort and health of the patients we serve, we ask that patients bring a signed referral form from their physician. The form can be downloaded and printed here: Physician Referral, or patients may contact us by phone or email to have it sent to them.
- One complimentary service may be selected from our service menu. Patients may receive one complimentary service every three months while they are in treatment.
- Patients will call the foundation directly to establish an appointment time with the provider.
- Patients will be required to complete a comprehensive consent/intake form prior to service. This form can be obtained from the referring physician, by printing it here: Loving Hands Oncology Intake and Consent, or when they arrive for their complimentary service.
- Patients may schedule additional appointments and will receive services at a reduced rate until their cancer treatment is completed.